|Microsoft DirectX 9.0|
Builds a right-handed perspective projection matrix.
D3DXMATRIX *pOut, FLOAT w, FLOAT h, FLOAT zn, FLOAT zf );
- [in, out] Pointer to the D3DXMATRIX structure that is the result of the operation.
- [in] Width of the view volume at the near view-plane.
- [in] Height of the view volume at the near view-plane.
- [in] Z-value of the near view-plane.
- [in] Z-value of the far view-plane.
Pointer to a D3DXMATRIX structure that is a right-handed perspective projection matrix.
All the parameters of the D3DXMatrixPerspectiveRH function are distances in camera space. The parameters describe the dimensions of the view volume.
The return value for this function is the same value returned in the pOut parameter. In this way, the D3DXMatrixPerspectiveRH function can be used as a parameter for another function.
This function uses the following formula to compute the returned matrix.2*zn/w 0 0 0 0 2*zn/h 0 0 0 0 zf/(zn-zf) -1 0 0 zn*zf/(zn-zf) 0
Header d3dx9math.h Import library d3dx9.lib Minimum operating systems Windows 98