|Microsoft DirectX 9.0|
Locks a rectangle on a cube texture resource.
D3DCUBEMAP_FACES FaceType, UINT Level, D3DLOCKED_RECT *pLockedRect, CONST RECT *pRect, DWORD Flags );
- [in] Member of the D3DCUBEMAP_FACES enumerated type, identifying a cube map face.
- [in] Specifies a level of a mipmapped cube texture.
- [out] Pointer to a D3DLOCKED_RECT structure, describing the region to lock.
- [in] Pointer to a rectangle to lock. Specified by a pointer to a RECT structure. Specifying NULL for this parameter expands the dirty region to cover the entire cube texture.
- [in] Combination of zero or more locking flags that describe the type of lock to perform. For this method, the valid flags are:
For a description of the flags, see D3DLOCK.
If the method succeeds, the return value is D3D_OK.
D3DERR_INVALIDCALL is returned if one or more of the arguments is invalid.
For performance reasons, dirty regions are only recorded for level zero of a texture. Dirty regions are automatically recorded when IDirect3DCubeTexture9::LockRect is called without D3DLOCK_NO_DIRTY_UPDATE or D3DLOCK_READONLY. See IDirect3DDevice9::UpdateTexture for more information.
The only lockable format for a depth-stencil texture is D3DFMT_D16_LOCKABLE.