|Microsoft DirectX 9.0|
Transforms an array of 2-D vectors by a given matrix.
D3DXVECTOR4 *WINAPI D3DXVec2TransformArray(
D3DXVECTOR4 *pOut, UINT OutStride, CONST D3DXVECTOR2 *pV, UINT VStride, CONST D3DXMATRIX *pM );
- [in, out] Pointer to the D3DXVECTOR4 structure that is the result of the operation.
- [in] Stride between vectors in the output data stream.
- [in] Pointer to the source D3DXVECTOR2 structure.
- [in] Stride between vectors in the input data stream.
- [in] Pointer to the source D3DXMATRIX structure.
Pointer to a D3DXVECTOR4 structure that is the transformed vector.
This function transforms the array of vectors, pV (x, y, 0, 1), by the matrix pM.
The return value for this function is the same value returned in the pOut parameter. In this way, the D3DXVec2Transform function can be used as a parameter for another function.
Header d3dx9math.h Import library d3dx9.lib Minimum operating systems Windows 98