|Microsoft DirectX 9.0|
Asks for public realm port(s) that are aliases for the local port(s) on this private realm node.
const SOCKADDR *const aLocalAddress, const DWORD dwAddressesSize, const DWORD dwNumAddresses, const DWORD dwLeaseTime, DPNHANDLE *const phRegisteredPorts, const DWORD dwFlags );
- [in] Array of local address and port tuples for which remote ports are selected.
- [in] Size of entire local addresses array.
- [in] Number of SOCKADDR structures in local addresses array.
- [in] Requested time to lease the ports, in milliseconds. If IDirectPlayNATHelp::GetCaps is called before this time expires, the lease will automatically be renewed.
- [in] Place to store an identifier for this binding which can be used to query or release the binding.
- [in] Set to 0 for User Datagram Protocol (UDP) ports or one of the following values.
- TCP ports.
- Asks the server to use the same port on the public interface.
- Allow the UDP fixed port to be shared.
Returns DPNH_OK if successful, or one of the following error values.
DPNHERR_GENERIC An error occurred while closing. DPNHERR_INVALIDFLAGS Invalid flags were specified. DPNHERR_INVALIDOBJECT The interface object is invalid. DPNHERR_INVALIDPARAM An invalid parameter was specified. DPNHERR_NOTINITIALIZED The object has not been initialized. DPNHERR_OUTOFMEMORY There is not enough memory to perform this operation. DPNHERR_PORTALREADYREGISTERED At least one of the ports has already been registered in a different address array or order. DPNHERR_REENTRANT The interface has been re-entered on the same thread.