|Microsoft DirectX 9.0|
Sets a block of data associated with a group, including the name of the group.
const DPNID dpnid, DPN_GROUP_INFO *const pdpnGroupInfo, PVOID const pvAsyncContext, DPNHANDLE *const phAsyncHandle, const DWORD dwFlags );
- [in] Variable of type DPNID that specifies the identifier of the group whose data block will be modified.
- [in] Pointer to a DPN_GROUP_INFO structure that describes the group data to set. To change the values of the pwszName or pvData members of this structure, you must set the corresponding DPNINFO_NAME OR DPNINFO_DATA flag in the dwInfoFlags member.
- [in] Pointer to the user-supplied context, which is returned in the pvUserContext member of the DPN_MSGID_ASYNC_OP_COMPLETE system message.
- [out] A DPNHANDLE. A value will be returned. However, Microsoft?DirectPlay?does not permit cancellation of this operation, so the value cannot be used.
- [in] Flag that controls how this method is processed. The following flag can be set for this method.
- Causes this method to process synchronously.
Returns S_OK if this method is processed synchronously and is successful. By default, this method is run asynchronously and generally returns DPNSUCCESS_PENDING or one of the following error values.
DPNERR_INVALIDFLAGS The flags passed to this method are invalid. DPNERR_INVALIDGROUP The group ID is not recognized as a valid group ID for this game session.