|Microsoft DirectX 9.0|
Removes a client from a group.
const DPNID idGroup, const DPNID idClient, PVOID const pvAsyncContext, DPNHANDLE *const phAsyncHandle, const DWORD dwFlags );
- [in] Variable of type DPNID that specifies the identifier of the group to remove the client from.
- [in] Variable of type DPNID that specifies the identifier of the client to remove from the group.
- [in] Pointer to the user-supplied context, which is returned in the pvUserContext member of the DPN_MSGID_ASYNC_OP_COMPLETE system message.
- [out] A DPNHANDLE. A value will be returned. However, Microsoft?DirectPlay?does not permit cancellation of this operation, so the value cannot be used.
- [in] Flag that controls how this method is processed. The following flag can be set for this method.
- Causes this method to process synchronously.
Returns S_OK if this method is processed synchronously and is successful. By default, this method is run asynchronously and generally returns DPNSUCCESS_PENDING or one of the following error values.
DPNERR_INVALIDFLAGS The flags passed to this method are invalid. DPNERR_INVALIDGROUP The group ID is not recognized as a valid group ID for this game session. DPNERR_INVALIDPLAYER The player ID is not recognized as a valid player ID for this game session. DPNERR_PLAYERNOTINGROUP The player ID is not included in the group.
When this method is called, the server's message handler receives a DPN_MSGID_REMOVE_PLAYER_FROM_GROUP message.