|Microsoft DirectX 9.0|
Deletes a group created by the IDirectPlay8Peer::CreateGroup method. This method can be called by any peer in the session.
const DPNID idGroup, PVOID const pvAsyncContext, DPNHANDLE *const phAsyncHandle, const DWORD dwFlags );
- [in] Variable of type DPNID that should be set to the identifier of the group to be deleted.
- [in] Pointer to the user-supplied context, which is returned in the pvUserContext member of the DPN_MSGID_ASYNC_OP_COMPLETE system message. This parameter is optional and may be set to NULL.
- [out] A DPNHANDLE. A value will be returned. However, Microsoft?DirectPlay?does not permit cancellation of this operation, so the value cannot be used.
- [in] Flag that controls how this method is processed. The following flag can be set for this method.
- Causes the method to process synchronously.
Returns S_OK if this method is processed synchronously and is successful. By default, this method is run asynchronously and normally returns DPNSUCCESS_PENDING. It can also return one of the following error values.
DPNERR_INVALIDFLAGS The flags passed to this method are invalid. DPNERR_INVALIDGROUP The group ID is not recognized as a valid group ID for this game session.