|Microsoft DirectX 9.0|
Updates the status of a connected lobby client.
const DPNHANDLE hConnection, const DWORD dwStatus, const DWORD dwFlags );
- [in] Variable of type DPNHANDLE that specifies the lobby client. You may also specify the following flag.
- The status update will be sent to all lobby clients to which you are connected.
- [in] Variable of type DWORD that is filled with one of the following values that indicate the status between the lobby client and the lobbied application.
- The lobby client and lobbied application are currently connected.
- The lobby client was not able to connect to the lobbied application.
- The lobby client and lobbied application are currently disconnected.
- The connection between the lobby client and lobbied application has been terminated.
- The peer object associated with the connection is involved in a session where a host migration takes place and the local client is not the new host.
- The peer object associated with the connection is involved in a session where a host migration takes place and the local client becomes the new host.
- [in] Reserved, must be 0.
Returns S_OK if successful, or one of the following error values.
DPNERR_INVALIDHANDLE The handle specified is invalid. DPNERR_INVALIDPARAM One or more of the parameters passed to the method are invalid.