|Microsoft DirectX 9.0|
Sends a message from the lobbied application to the lobby client.
const DPNHANDLE hConnection, BYTE *const pBuffer, const DWORD pBufferSize, const DWORD dwFlags );
- [in] Variable of type DPNHANDLE that specifies the lobby client that the message is sent to. You may also specify the following flag.
- The message you have specified will be sent to all lobby clients to which you are connected.
- [in] Pointer to a variable of type BYTE that contains the message buffer.
- [in] Variable of type DWORD that specifies the size of the message buffer in the pBuffer parameter, in bytes. This parameter must be at least 1 byte and no more than 64 KB.
- [in] Reserved. Must be 0.
Returns S_OK if successful, or one of the following error values.
DPNERR_INVALIDFLAGS The flags passed to this method are invalid. DPNERR_INVALIDHANDLE The handle specified is invalid. DPNERR_INVALIDPARAM One or more of the parameters passed to the method are invalid. DPNERR_SENDTOOLARGE The buffer was too large.
If the buffer size is larger than 64 KB, the method returns DPNERR_SENDTOOLARGE. If the buffer size is set to 0, the method returns DPNERR_INVALIDPARAM.