Microsoft® Visual Basic® application that trims a source clip and writes the trimmed clip to a new file.
Source: (SDK root)\Extras\DirectShow\VB Samples\Editing\TrimmerVB
This application enables the user to open a video source file, trim a desired amount from the front and the end of the clip, and then save the remaining portion to a new file.
To use this application, do the following:
- To choose a source file, click the Browse button. The first frame of the clip appears in all three preview areas.
- To select the start position, move the slider or click the frame step buttons. The preview frame in the Current Video Frame area is updated.
- To set the start position, click the Set Trim Preview Start Position button. The poster frame in Video Start Frame area is updated.
- To select the stop position, move the slider or click the frame step buttons.
- To set the stop position, click the Set Trim Preview Stop Position button. The poster frame in the Video Stop Frame area is updated.
- To write the new file, click the Write button. Wait for the progress indicator to complete.
- To view the new file, click the Playback button.