Microsoft® Visual Basic® application that creates a slide show from a series of video clips or image files.
Source: (SDK root)\Extras\DirectShow\VB Samples\Editing\SlideShowVB
This sample application demonstrates the following tasks:
- Using the MediaDet object to obtain a poster frame from a source clip.
- Saving a timeline as an XTL file.
- Writing a timeline to an AVI file.
- Loading media clips.
To use this application, do the following:
- Drag video files or image files from your computer to the cells in the application window, starting from the cell in the upper-left corner.
- Enter the length of time that each clip should play, in seconds.
- Select a transition, using the combo box. The transitions have a fixed two-second duration.
- To preview the slide show, click Play.
- To save the slide show as an XTL project, click Write XTL.
- To save the slide show as an AVI file, click Write AVI.