|Microsoft DirectX 9.0|
Loads a surface from another surface with color conversion.
LPDIRECT3DSURFACE9 pDestSurface, CONST PALETTEENTRY *pDestPalette, CONST RECT *pDestRect, LPDIRECT3DSURFACE9 pSrcSurface, CONST PALETTEENTRY *pSrcPalette, CONST RECT *pSrcRect, DWORD Filter, D3DCOLOR ColorKey );
- [in] Pointer to an IDirect3DSurface9 interface. Specifies the destination surface, which receives the image.
- [in] Pointer to a PALETTEENTRY structure, the destination palette of 256 colors or NULL.
- [in] Pointer to a RECT structure. Specifies the destination rectangle. Set this parameter to NULL to specify the entire surface.
- [in] Pointer to an IDirect3DSurface9 interface, representing the source surface.
- [in] Pointer to a PALETTEENTRY structure, the source palette of 256 colors or NULL.
- [in] Pointer to a RECT structure. Specifies the source rectangle. Set this parameter to NULL to specify the entire surface.
- [in] A combination of one or more D3DX_FILTER, controlling how the image is filtered. Specifying D3DX_DEFAULT for this parameter is the equivalent of specifying D3DX_FILTER_TRIANGLE | D3DX_FILTER_DITHER.
- [in] D3DCOLOR value to replace with transparent black, or 0 to disable the colorkey. This is always a 32-bit ARGB color, independent of the source image format. Alpha is significant and should usually be set to FF for opaque color keys. Thus, for opaque black, the value would be equal to 0xFF000000.
If the function succeeds, the return value is D3D_OK.
If the function fails, the return value can be one of the following values.
D3DERR_INVALIDCALL The method call is invalid. For example, a method's parameter may have an invalid value. D3DXERR_INVALIDDATA The data is invalid.
This function handles conversion to and from compressed texture formats.
Writing to a non-level-zero surface will not cause the dirty rectangle to be updated. If D3DXLoadSurfaceFromSurface is called and the surface was not already dirty (this is unlikely under normal usage scenarios), the application needs to explicitly call IDirect3DTexture9::AddDirtyRect on the surface.
Header d3dx9tex.h Import library d3dx9.lib Minimum operating systems Windows 98