|Microsoft DirectX 9.0|
Projects a vector from screen space into object space.
D3DXVECTOR3 *WINAPI D3DXVec3UnprojectArray(
D3DXVECTOR3 *pOut, UINT OutStride, CONST D3DXVECTOR3 *pV, UINT VStride, CONST D3DVIEWPORT9 *pViewport, CONST D3DXMATRIX *pProjection, CONST D3DXMATRIX *pView, CONST D3DXMATRIX *pWorld, UINT n );
- [in, out] Pointer to the D3DXVECTOR3 structure that is the result of the operation.
- [in] Stride between vectors in the output data stream.
- [in] Pointer to the source D3DXVECTOR3 structure.
- [in] Stride between vectors in the input data stream.
- [in] Pointer to a D3DVIEWPORT9 structure, representing the viewport.
- [in] Pointer to a D3DXMATRIX structure, representing the projection matrix.
- [in] Pointer to a D3DXMATRIX structure, representing the view matrix.
- [in] Pointer to a D3DXMATRIX structure, representing the world matrix.
- [in] Number of elements in the array.
Pointer to a D3DXVECTOR3 structure that is the vector projected from screen space to object space.
The return value for this function is the same value returned in the pOut parameter. In this way, the D3DXVec3Unproject function can be used as a parameter for another function.
Header d3dx9math.h Import library d3dx9.lib Minimum operating systems Windows 98