|Microsoft DirectX 9.0|
Transforms array (x, y, 0, 0) by a given matrix.
D3DXVECTOR2 *WINAPI D3DXVec2TransformNormalArray(
D3DXVECTOR2* pOut, UINT OutStride, CONST D3DXVECTOR2* pV, UINT VStride, CONST D3DXMATRIX* pM, UINT n );
- [in, out] Pointer to the D3DXVECTOR2 structure that is the result of the operation.
- [in] Stride between vectors in the output data stream.
- [in] Pointer to the source D3DXVECTOR2 array.
- [in] Stride between vectors in the input data stream.
- [in] Pointer to the source D3DXMATRIX structure. To transpose a normal with a non-affine matrix, this matrix should be a transposed-inverse transformation matrix.
- [in] Number of elements in the array.
Pointer to a D3DXVECTOR2 structure that is the transformed vector.
This function transforms the vector normal (x, y, 0, 0) of the vector, pV, by the matrix pM.
The return value for this function is the same value returned in the pOut parameter. In this way, the D3DXVec2TransformNormal function can be used as a parameter for another function.
Header d3dx9math.h Import library d3dx9.lib Minimum operating systems Windows 98